Since its launch, we have seen incredible forward progress toward the initiatives of the BRAVE Vision including:
· Ministry – Ministry impact with new decisions for Christ, and record Community Group and volunteer participation.
· Building – Development of schematic designs for the expansion and renovation of our auditorium, kids ministry space, and lobby.
· Online Campus – Launch of Sunday morning sermons on Facebook live as our first step toward an online campus.
· Church Plant – Invested $15,000 in a new church that will launch in September in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
· Community Partnerships – Partnered with Habitat for Humanity, Cornerstone Assistance Network, and ACH Child and Family Services to serve our community.
· Kenya, Africa – Invested $11,000 in the launch of a church and medical clinic in the largest slum in Africa, and invested in the work of International Justice Mission in Nairobi, Kenya.
· Leadership Development – Sponsored 100 pastors to attend the Global Leadership Summit in Nairobi, Kenya.
· Foster & Adopt Ministry – Launched 7 City’s Foster and Adopt Ministry to serve kids and families in the foster care system in Tarrant County.